SHINE Life Design and Daring Way Course Policies, Member Committment Form, and Disclaimer
In joining the SHINE Life Design course or the Daring Way Coursework, you will gain access to a library of worksheets, guides, videos and other content that is downloadable. This content is for personal use only and not to be shared. If you have a friend or loved one who you think may benefit from this content, kindly refer them to www.yourradiantsoul.com. If students are found to be sharing content without the permission of Kelly Gardner, this is grounds for immediate dismissal from the course, and revoked access to the group forum. No refunds will be given in this situation.
Course tuition will not be refunded once a course has begun because all of the audio files and videos are immediately available to you. Kelly wants your full commitment before you begin; she’s fully committed to your progress once you are in the community.
If the course is not paid in full at the start, a payment plan will be in place with the first payment reserving your spot in the course. The remaining balance must be made according to the payment plan with payments due every four weeks following registration or as according to the agreement. If this payment plan is not honored, students will be removed from the course and access from the forum will be revoked.
Tuition refunds for any course through Your Radiant Soul will be issued if your cancellation request is received at least 48 hours before the start of a course, minus your non-refundable deposit and a processing fee of $100.
Though no refunds will be issued after a course has begun, if circumstances necessitate, you may delay your start date one time. Requests to defer course start dates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this course, Kelly’s commitments to you are:
● She will be your guide.
● She won’t ask you to do anything she is not doing herself.
● She will hold you accountable to the vision, objectives, and commitments you set for yourself.
● She will help you anticipate and overcome obstacles that threaten to sabotage your goal.
● She is invested in your success.
● When something isn’t working, she will take time to troubleshoot with you.
● She will create a safe space for you to show up as you are.
● She will create a dynamic space where you can receive support to grow, change, and transform your health in line with your vision.
● She will make sure that the group stays on track to our collective goals in learning, practicing, and adopting the healthier lifestyle habits we are working toward.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
As a member of our group, you wholeheartedly commit to:
● Learning the process and engaging in the lessons.
● Showing up authentically, as I am, with a willingness to evolve my health.
● Maintaining a positive, safe space for myself and my co-members to learn, grow, and engage in healthier habits for body, mind and spirit.
● Participants are asked to maintain group members’ confidentiality for the safety of all group members. Kelly Gardner, nor this group, are bound to HIPPA regulations as this is a teaching course, not a therapy group.
Kelly is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the states of Tennessee (#2868) and Mississippi (#1964), a Certified Yoga Therapist (IAYT #28983363), a Registered Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance #76610), a Yoga Health Coach with YogaHealer International, and a Certified Daring Way Facilitator.
She will help you commit to simple healthier life habits on multiple levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. She will help you stay accountable to your goals. She will provide you with the information and guidance to cultivate healthy habits, based on the teachings of Ayurveda and the work and research of Dr. Brene' Brown.
In her role as your coach and guide through any course, she does not engage in patient diagnosis or the practice of physical therapy, mental health therapy or medicine. While Kelly Gardner is a licensed mental health provider, she is NOT providing mental health care to course participants during their participation in this course.
The services offered through this program are at all times restricted to coaching, consultation and evaluation with the understanding that you must do the work within yourself with the support and guidance that the group provides.
In this course, Kelly is operating as your coach and course leader, not your primary mental health provider. If in doubt, please ask for clarification, referrals can be made if needed.
Kelly will do her utmost to make it clear when she is offering an opinion and when she is delivering facts. If you are unclear during your coursework with Kelly, it is your responsibility to ask for clarification.
If you have questions regarding your mental health care or other medical advice, see your therapist or doctor.
Kelly Gardner, LPC MHSP, C-IAYT, CYHC, CDWF